|Image "Getting harder in school "by TejaMa|
We love our projects but ... we don't love tests. We usually must take tests in our schools and we know that taking them is part of our learning process. In this project we have decided to practice taking and also preparing them by creating an English test for our level .
1) First we will TAKE several level tests to know what English level we getDon't forget to note down the score/level you get in the Google Form
Cambridge test: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/for-schools/
OUP Test: http://www.myoxfordenglish.es/test-nivel-ingles-online.aspx
English Tag.com: http://www.englishtag.com/tests/level_test.asp
Home Language International: http://www.hli.co.uk/english/english-tests/english-test-online.php
English Jet level test: http://www.englishjet.com/english_courses_files/test_level.asp
2) Then, we LEARN the grammar and vocabulary items that we should know according to our level.
3) After, we READ THE BLOG ENTRY AND ANALYSE TESTS ON THE WEB
Read the blog entry of Teachingenglish.org about the types of exercises you usually find in English tests https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/test-question-types and say the types of exercises in these tests according to the previous link.
4) Finally we WRITE a blog entry with our own test
First read this entry in the Busy Teacher page: 12 teacher tips for writing good test questions
5) Evaluation: TAKE our test and mark it
6) THE GOOGLE FORM
Link of the Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TMLVKJnLkXMCrS4hh2vkTGBgsrFsu9JTKqMT81PKlb0/viewform?usp=send_form